Your Fix for Dry Hands and Cracked Heels
Blue Star Ointment is the Solution for Cracked, Dry and Painful Heels
Why do heels crack?
The skin on our feet is naturally dry, unlike the skin on the rest of our body. The skin on our feet has no oil glands, so it relies on hundreds of thousands of sweat glands to keep our feet moisturized. This can be problematic for people who do not properly moisturize their feet on a regular basis, or who have a medical condition—such as diabetes or Athlete’s foot—that causes dry feet. Anyone can have dry feet, but the condition is more common among seniors and diabetics.
Some causes for dry, cracked heels:
– Improperly fitting footwear
– Improperly moisturizing and caring for feet
– Standing on your feet all day
– Added pressure to feet
– Fungal infections (athlete’s feet, ringworm, etc.)
– A skin condition that dries the skin (eczema, psoriasis, etc.)
– Aging (we naturally lose moisture in our skin as we age)
The Blue Star Ointment effect: for Cracked Heels
1. Wash feet well and pat dry.
2. Apply a layer of Blue Star Ointment to the affected area.
3. Apply socks or air dry.
4. Repeat twice daily until desired results have been achieved.
Once desired results have been achieved, apply Blue Star Ointment daily to protect and smooth dry, cracked and callused feet.
Your Dry Hands and Cuticles are Begging to be Refreshed
Dry hands and cuticles are common in dry weather, especially during the winter. When the natural oils in your skin are depleted, your skin gets itchy and rough, and can eventually crack, bleed and even become infected. Blue Star Ointment is the dry skin cream that won’t leave you out in the cold!
Some causes for dry hands:
-Chemicals such as, cleaners, paints, solvents etc.
-Overexposure to dry cold or heat
-Certain medical conditions such as, diabetes, eczema, dermatitis
The Blue Star Ointment effect: For Dry Hands
- Apply Blue Star Ointment to hands after each time you wash them, or as needed.